At WMS we use Membership Toolkit for our WMS Directory and communications. Once you create a Membership Toolkit (MT) account, you will have access to the WMS Directory*.
If you already have an account with MT, then use the same email address and password to login below using the Register/Login button (i.e. you might already have an account from your child's elementary school directory).
If you need to create an account with MT, then click on the Register/Login button below and:
- Select "Create Account" and fill in the name, email**, and password information. **Note: Parents make sure to use the same email you provided to WPS PowerSchool or you will end up making a duplicate account.
- Click "verify my email" and then check your email for a link to complete the process (link expires in 2 hours). If you do not receive the email, check your spam/junk folders.
- Once you have verified your email address, log back in and finish the registration process.
- Complete the Parent/Family and Student Information.
- Complete the Directory/Publish Preferences.
Once the Primary Account is set up, the Primary User can "invite" other email addresses to access his/her account. This allows the Secondary User to have their own login information, but still have access to the family account.
PLEASE NOTE: The Membership Toolkit software is separate from the district's PowerSchool Parent Portal. If you wish to update your email address across all systems you should do so separately i.e. for the district through PowerSchool, and for the directory through Membership Toolkit.
Questions? - Please don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
If you already have a Membership Toolkit account with another organization,
you can use the same log-in here.
* Disclaimer - This WPS Family Directory is current as of 09/24/2020 and is published for the informational purposes for staff and personal use of WPS families. Neither Wellesley Public Schools nor the organization is responsible for any mistakes or errors.
By participating in this WPS Family Directory you acknowledge and accept these privacy limitations.
- The WPS Family Directory and information within may not be copied, shared, disseminated or distributed to any person or entity.
- The WPS Family Directory and information within may not be used to solicit or engage in any commercial, political, or charitable activities.
- Misuse of this information could result in legal action and will result in the loss of directory sharing in the future.
- Names, addresses, e-mails and phone numbers of students and their parents may be provided for school-related and/or support activities provided by the partner organization receiving this directory (WEF, PTO, WPSAS, POPS, WSF).
- If parents wish for their family’s name and pertinent contact information to be removed from this WPS Family Directory, please notify the organization in writing.